Wednesday 9 April 2014

Sumptuous Buffet Spread At the Royal Plaza On Scotts!

March is a special month for my husband and I as both our birthdays fall in this month!

This year, my husband's birthday treat for me is a holiday in Japan and I will be doing a photo dairy on this fantastic trip soon! As for my gift to my husband, I decided to treat him to a sumptuous hi-tea buffet spread at the Royal Plaza on Scotts.

Fresh Seafood Not To Be Missed!

Sweet Prawns!
This is an extremely simple dish, but can't help taking a picture as the egg is cooked exactly at 65 degrees. Loved the texture!
Dessert Counter
Delicious Chocolate Fondue in Three Flavors
Niang Tuo Fu Counter
Apart from the above, there is still a wide range of food to choose from such as popiah, grilled meat, sashimi, gourmet sandwiches, salad and Indian rojak etc.. We were too busy eating and therefore did not take as many pictures as we possibly can! On the overall, the food is pretty tasty and the range is decent as well. If you are the type who love local cuisine as well as sweet treats, this hi-tea buffet should be something you will enjoy, although the price is a little steep!

To end off, here are my OOTD taken at the hotel after the buffet which ends at 5.30pm:

Number Sporty Chic Dress From Lace And Buttons (Coming soon)




Till next time!

Carousel
Royal Plaza On Scotts
25 Scotts Road, Singapore 228220
Tel: (65) 6737 7966
Fax: (65) 6737 6646
Email: royal@royalplaza.com.sg


No comments:

Post a Comment