Tuesday 22 April 2014

Classy Tartan Designs For Everyday Wear - Highlights Taken In Japan!


Well, I must admit that tartan designs are not on my "To Wear" list. At least, not until recently.

I used to think that checked patterns are somewhat too boxy for my taste, but I have grown to love the classic look which this kind of prints can bring to fashion pieces. Hence, I would like to dedicate two sets of my OOTD pictures to my fourth photo diary to Japan. Needless to say, both sets of photos feature my favorite checked prints outfits -

Look 1

Tartan Monochrome Dress From Lace And Buttons (Sold Out)






Look 2

Checked Long Sleeve Top From Times Square, Kuala Lumpur



Hope you enjoy the above and if you are ready to add some tartan designs into your wardrobe, here are some stylish recommendations from Lace And Buttons -


High Society Chanel Dress in Black Or Brown
Tartan Dress Top in White Or Red

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment