Thursday 10 April 2014

Sakura Viewing In Osaka, Japan!

My husband and I visited Tokyo, Japan, for the first time last year as we were there to attend my Japanese girlfriend's wedding. It was such a memorable trip that we decided to visit Japan once again, this time to Osaka, popularly also known as the nation's kitchen. As the name implies, there is indeed a lot of delicious food found in Osaka and to be honest, most of our time spent there was to try different food items. Of course some sight-seeing (it was the Sakura viewing season when we visited) and shopping were also inevitable!

As we have taken a lot of photos, I decided that the best way to remember this fantastic trip is to do a photo diary, which I will categorized into a few sections. All photos in this album and the rest of the albums (which I will upload later) were taken by my husband.

Not To Be Missed Scenery!













That's all for now and I will upload more photos in my next entry soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment