Thursday 17 April 2014

Early Spring Fashion In Japan - A Midi Skirt With An Ethereal Touch

Japan is an awesome place to take beautiful photos and we really enjoyed the process of capturing gorgeous fashion-related images during our time there! Apart from my traditional kimono shots as presented in the previous post, I am also really happy to dress up for early spring shots. This third photo diary is dedicated to one of my favorite OOTD pictures taken at the famous Osaka Castle -

Wearing The Edenland Hi-Waist Skirt From Lace And Buttons (Coming Soon)









I simply adore this skirt! The vibrant colors as well as the attractive mirroring prints really caught my attention when I first lay my eyes on it. Since a young age, I have been drawn to dreamy yet beautiful images which probably explains why the skirt has such an appeal on my aesthetic senses. In my opinion, the lovely and mystical landscape prints truly make the skirt a unique piece infused with an ethereal beauty that resonates well with me. 

To end off, just a couple of photos with my husband, who I am so grateful for making the trip in Osaka so fantastic! He doesn't appear in photos much and we did not have too many photos taken together apart from our wedding album, so I am really glad that we managed to have some great shots together! 



Have a great long weekend everyone and Happy Good Friday in advance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment