Monday 15 July 2013

Styling Tips - Using Accessories To Create Different Looks for a Pretty Dress

Being a fashion lover, the joy of running a blogshop is largely due to the new designs I get to be exposed to on a regular basis :). Recently, we have started to introduce more "Premium" range collections for customers who prefer higher than average quality or more exclusive designs less seldom seen on the female fashion market.  Our latest collection launching tomorrow includes many of such designs and I have chosen one of my favorite pieces to be featured in this post!


Porcelain Motif Dress from Lace And Buttons
Chucky Bead layered Necklace from Forever 21
Gold Wave Bangle from Far East Plaza






This gorgeous dress is a Zara inspired design and I love it! The unique blue abstract prints caught my eyes the moment I laid eyes on this number and I like how comfortable this dress feels on my skin. The dress is already outstanding on its own but  to create a look with a more dramatic effect, I decided to glam it up with a short, layered necklace and a stylish bangle. But if you prefer to stick to a more feminine look, just matching this dress with elegant pearl or crystal accessories will suffice.

Example:


To end off, here are the pictures of the "Premium" designs coming up tomorrow. Enjoy!







Till next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment