Monday 6 January 2014

Romantic Spring Look For Chinese New Year!

Chinese New Year is coming soon and it is time to start shopping for your new year clothes if you haven't already done so! If red dresses are not your cup of tea, how about going for a pretty pink dress to celebrate this festive occasion?


Chic Mermaid Dress in Coral from LACE AND BUTTONS (coming soon)
Coral Dangling Earrings from ETSY
ASOS Heartbeat Heeled Sandals from ASOS
ASOS Boxy Lock Bag from ASOS


Coral is one of my favorite shades of pink as it not too sweet (like baby pink) yet definitely feminine and delightfully eye-catching. Mermaid style dresses are all the rage now and I am glad that I was able to add this gorgeous coral pink dress as one of the key designs in our upcoming launch this week. As coral pink complements really well with cream/off-white/white accessories, I have decided to use this color theme for this round of mix and match. Also, I have focused on creating a more romantic Spring look since Chinese New Year is a joyous occasion denoting the advent of refreshing Spring. 

Hope you like my recommendation and I will be back with more posts soon! Till next time.

*New Collection Launching on 8 Jan 2014, Wed. Preview now up on Lace And Buttons' Facebook*

No comments:

Post a Comment