Tuesday 7 January 2014

Auspicious Chinese New Year Fashion Mix And Match!

The traditional Chinese costume, cheongsam, easily came to mind whenever the Chinese New Year season approaches. Although I love the cheongsam, I only own a piece as I am not able to convince myself to purchase more. Basically, I find them too festive to wear on a normal day and I prefer apparels that I can wear more frequently with convenience and comfort.

If you are like me, a better way to go may be to look out for dress designs that are inspired from the cheongsam:

Embossed High Neck Dress in Black from Lace And Buttons
Red Chinese Knot Bracelet from Etsy
Medusa Mini Clutch Bag  from Boticca
Christian Louboutin Brode Suede Chinese Knot Pump from Manola Blahnik
The central theme of this round of mix and match is on Chinese New Year fashion style. I have decided to match the upcoming cheongsam-inspired Embossed High Neck Dress with gorgeous hot red accessories, a traditional color to wear for this festival. In addition, I have specifically chosen accessories with Chinese Knot embellishment for this mix and match as it con-notates good luck and auspiciousness!

Personally, I do not have any qualms about wearing black on Chinese New Year but if you prefer an alternative color, the dress is available in white too!

Embossed High Neck Dress in White from Lace And Buttons (coming soon)
That's all for today recommendation and hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Till next time.

*New Collection Launching on 8 Jan 2014, Wed. Preview now up on Lace And Buttons' Facebook*



No comments:

Post a Comment