Tuesday 14 January 2014

Contemporary European Fashion Style With Houndstooth Trend!

Just a quick post to start off the week!


The Houndstooth trend in Fashion has been ongoing since last year and I have since been exposed to numerous related designs since I am working in the Fashion industry. However, nothing quite catches my eye like this classy number, which is not only flattering for most body shapes, but also exudes a minimalist elegance. A timeless piece that I adore and am so happy that it matches so well with my new Spiral monochrome hat ; Together, a sophisticated contemporary European style look is achieved.

To end off, here are more pictures of this gorgeous dress which will be launched tomorrow at Lace And Buttons. Do keep a look out!






Till next time.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment