Monday 2 July 2012

Great Skills to Pick Up - Learning Photoshop for Online Business

I have not been blogging too much lately as I have been spending most of my time learning how to use Photoshop. Before I started running Lace And Buttons, I have almost no knowledge of how to use this software. In fact, any software related to design scares me as I am certain that no amount of training is going to make me proficient (super low confidence in this area...sob...). Luckily for me, running an online business has made me put aside all these self-doubts and procrastination in picking up new skills related to design. To be honest, I really don't have too much of a choice as I am very much running the business by myself. So like many small business owners, I am the purchaser, sales manager, accountant, business development manager and of course, the designer, all at the same time. My hubby does help me out whenever he can so thanks to him for his support! Really thankful to hubby as running an eCommerce business is much more challenging then it looks and  I believe the success I have with Lace And Buttons would not have been possible without his help.

Here are some of the latest artwork I have (very proudly!) done up for Lace And Buttons:

Latest Promotion



I researched several female magazines in order to create the following two artwork and I am really happy with the results:


Artwork for the Lace And Buttons' homepage:



It is really fulfilling to be able to create beautiful artwork and even greater than this is having the opportunity to share them with others. I still have much to learn as what I know now are all very basic skills. Nevertheless,  hope you like the above designs as much as I do!




No comments:

Post a Comment