Friday 27 December 2013

In Love With Hats Part II - Sunshine Vibes!

In my last post I mentioned that I have recently fallen in love with hats. The reason is simple really - they are excellent for styling and can instantly transform your everyday basic look to one that is more trendy and interesting. I particularly like the idea of matching a pretty sun hat with a cheery yellow dress as I believe the look will be one that is full of vibrancy and energy, much like the morning sun. So here comes my mix and match inspiration for the day:

Eyelet Layer Dress in Yellow  From Lace And Buttons




This look is definitely suitable for ladies who like a sweet and feminine style! I like how the dainty eyelet details and flowy chiffon skirt of the dress complement the romantic floral scarf design on the hat to create that charmingly girl-next-door look. 

On a side note, the dress featured in this post is also available in white and both colors are now going at a $3.00 discount at Lace And Buttons.

Eyelet Layer Dress in White From Lace And Buttons
So if you are in the mood to do more shopping for pretty dresses this holiday season, do head down to Lace And Buttons for a look!

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment