Monday 23 December 2013

In Love With Hats Part I - Nostalgic Charm

I admit this is not my usual fashion style.

I have this bright candy pink skirt lying in my wardrobe for the longest time and I really want to give it a chance to (hopefully) shine. Also, I have recently fallen in love with hats and decided that my floral scarf sun hat should go quite well with the look I had in mind. And so here comes my latest mix and match inspiration:


Wonderland Long Sleeve Top from Lace And Buttons (coming soon)
Candy Pink Maxi Skirt from City Link Mall
Floral Scarf Sun Hat from Bugis Street




A basic mono-color white/black top should match easily with the skirt but I decided to go for a more colorful long sleeve top just to try out a new style and be more adventurous. I am quite pleased with how the look turns out as I think it exudes a kind of English Victorian Vintage style which possesses a nostalgic charm. For those who find a pink skirt too "girlish" or bold, the pretty top goes well with denim blue or white bottoms too.

Hope you like this look and will be back with more styling pictures soon. Have a great Christmas!

Remember to visit this Singapore Blogshop for new designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment