Wednesday 5 December 2012

Trend Winter Fashion with Pullovers

I have recently fallen in love with pullovers.

It's not like I have never worn any pullovers before but I have a new found love for these sort of designs recently. As it is the winter season in many countries right now, the local fashion trend includes knit wear and pullovers of many designs. Personally, I never thought of adding pullovers to my wardrobe as I thought Singapore is too hot and humid. I changed my mind soon enough. 

I love pretty colors and realized many trendy pullovers or winter wear often carry gorgeous shades, which complements their classic shape perfectly. These fashion pieces are not only practical (keep us warm in cold weather and air-conditioned places!) but also add some cheer to the otherwise gloomy weather in winter with their beautiful colours.

It has been raining quite a fair bit in Singapore and that is when I decided to bring in some pullovers for my rack at Multi-label boutique, Miyoc JCube.


Really adore the three pastel shades (salmon, green and pink) of this basic oversize pullover! I have a great time taking photos in these lovely pieces. More photos can be found here.

So if you are contemplating whether you should get a nice pullover, I would say go for it! Get one that you are likely to use often in air-conditioned locations and which makes you look good.

With so many designs on the apparel market, you are bound to find something that suits you.  


No comments:

Post a Comment