Tuesday 25 December 2012

My Favourite Ice Cream Cafe in Singapore, The Daily Scoop

Wishing all readers and fans of Lace And Buttons a Merry Christmas!

Here in Singapore, although we don't have snow, a great a way to feel the cold is to ....... have ice-cream!

And that was what I did yesterday at one of my favorite ice-cream haunts, the Daily Scoop, at Holland Village.

It is hidden away from the main road along the shophouses near Chip Bee Gardens.



I love the ambience of the place... cosy and happy.. Just look at the type of deco they have.


They serve many special flavours not found at other ice-cream parlors, for example chilli chocolate and salted ice-cream, just to name a few.


I love their Durian Ice-Cream! It is made from "Mao Shan Wang" (a top grade Durian species) which explains its rich flavour. The texture is smooth and creamy, and does not melt too quickly, which appeals to me. I personally do not like ice-cream that melts before I can even enjoy it. I can actually eat bits of the Durian when I'm munching on the ice-cream!

Only $4.00 with cone
My hubby ordered the ice-cream waffle at $5.80 with a chocolate flavoured ice-cream, the Kookie Monster. He loves chocolate to go with his waffles so the chocolate sauce completes the dessert.


I love this ice-cream parlor so much, I've made trips down to Holland Village just to eat the ice-cream!
So here's the address for all ice-cream enthusiasts out there!

#01-78, Chip Bee Gardens, Singapore 278115.

No comments:

Post a Comment