Thursday 2 August 2012

Think Black And White Is Boring? Read This And You May Change Your Mind

I know the recent trend centers around floral prints and bold colors but I cannot resist my love for the black and white combination. There is something about this kind of classic pieces that draw my attention and devotion.....I guess I just love the understated elegance and minimalist effects of black and white. I believe many fashion editors would agree with me on this, given that this trend is often featured in female magazines:

From COSMOPOLITAN Singapore, July 2012 issue
From Harper's Bazaar, August 2011 issue
If you  think that the black and white combination is boring and probably only suitable for mature women of a serious or even strict demeanor, think again! It has been demonstrated in so many ways that black and white can be extremely stylish and versatile, be it for the classic, smart or modern look.

Our recommendation for the office or semi-formal events:
Black & White Power Dress and Day To Nite Blazer (coming soon) from www.laceandbuttons.com
So why not give the black and white combination a chance if you are considering a new style next time. You may just fall in love with it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment