Tuesday 28 October 2014

Final Update On This Blog!

Another quick update!

The new website for Lace And Buttons is in its final stages and we are hoping that it can be running by end of this year. Apart from a new look to the web-store, we are also transiting from fast-moving fashion wear to a niche area in fashion - convertible/infinity dresses suitable for bridesmaids and special occasions!

Some of you have asked me why we decided to make this transition so I thought I will just very briefly explain it here. There are several reasons but the main reason is because we wanted to focus more energy and resources on doing more effective marketing for our business. Although I love stylish and trendy fashion wear, to run a business in this area means having to "chase" after new designs and conduct new photoshoots all the time, which can become very tedious and tiring in the long run. Of course, this also leaves less time for equally important aspects such as marketing for the business. Hence, to conserve our resources in a more efficient manner, we have decided to go into a more focused industry.

Another change I will like to announce is that this is likely to be the last post featured on this blog! I have been migrating some of my personal fashion posts to my new blog space, "Prudence Petite Style" at www.prudencepetitestyle.wordpress.com. As I have grown to love blogging, I have decided to continue doing so on a new platform. This new blog will feature my fashion style and will be updated about three times a week. Currently, the posts featured are mostly taken from previous entries but brand new updates will be made once all the migration is completed :)!

Meanwhile, this is a recent photo we have taken for "Prudence Petite Style" as Halloween is just around the corner:


More photos of this thematic look is up on my new blog!

Thanks for reading and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment