Tuesday 26 November 2013

Classy Chic Fashion At The Jewel Box Part I

In an earlier blog post about my visit to Botanic Gardens, I mentioned that I have grown rather fond of taking leisurely strolls or walks in nature. Glad to say that this fondness is not just a momentary fluke, but rather a burgeoning passion that has benefited me greatly in terms of stress relief and emotional pleasure. While I used to spend most of my free time shopping in malls and flea markets, now I take relish in the embrace of Mother Nature. Hence, I was extremely delighted to finally have the chance to experience the great outdoor experience offered by the Southern Ridges recently! The invigorating walk on the ridges was extremely enjoyable in my opinion and I would recommend it for anyone who loves taking long walks in green, open spaces among thick foliage and fauna.  

For the past few weeks, I have been taking repeated visits to the Southern Ridges, with the walks ending at The Jewel Box, a beautiful building which is located right at the top of Mount Faber. The panoramic view from the hilltop is spectacular! I was so in love with the place that I know I just have to take my next fashion shoot there:

Tuxedo Vest Set in Black and Criss-Cross Top in White from Lace And Buttons 



I have chosen the Tuxedo Vest Set (coming soon to Lace And Buttons) for the photoshoot as I believed that this classy yet chic ensemble really blends in with the luxurious ambiance of The Jewel Box. Of course, the tailored fit and excellent quality of this ensemble is also worthy of recommendation as well :)!

To end off, here are some of the views taken atop Mount Faber:





The photos did not really do justice to the actual beauty of the views, so head on down to The Jewel Box at the Mount Faber if you want to witness the gorgeous view in person!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment