Tuesday 8 October 2013

Formal and Casual Fashion in Blue and White

Blue and white are two of my favorite colors as they are really soothing and pleasing to the eyes. Just imagine the beautiful blue sky and white clouds we see in Singapore on most days and I believe you will get what I mean.

I believe the blue and white color combination works really well in fashion too as many of us look pretty good in these gentle and cool colors. Below are a couple of recommendations which I will like to make from Lace And Buttons:

Formal Look:

Azure Halter Dress from Lace And Buttons 





It is nearing year end and many of us are likely to be invited to semi-formal/formal events be it wedding dinners, company functions or parties. This cute little cocktail number is suitable for such occasions at a really wallet friendly price! Definitely one of my favorite designs from our upcoming new collection :).

Casual Look:


Ribbon Sleeve Stripe Dress from Lace And Buttons






This Korean-inspired cotton dress is my pick for a relax day out on the weekend as I really love the tie-able ribbon cut-out details at the sleeves as well as the classic stripe design on the skirt. The top part of the dress has a loose fit cutting so it is also comfortable to wear on a sunny day!

Hope you like both the formal and casual looks in this post as much as I do! Will be posting more designs in our upcoming collection soon so do keep a look-out!



No comments:

Post a Comment