Thursday 26 September 2013

Black And White Fashion

I love vibrant colors but on days that I am in a rush or just not in the mood to think of what to wear, I can't resist the classic black and/or white outfit. So just a quick blog post to show a couple basic monochrome designs that will never go out of style and will be suitable on days when a lady just can't decide what to wear.

Grid Mono Romper from Lace And Buttons



Match this classic romper with a blazer for the office
And a simple white dress with delightful scallop patterned details at the waist area and a panel cut skater skirt which, by the way, makes me feel like Marilyn Monroe for a while :)!


Scallop Waist Dress in White from Lace And Buttons
Lace Motif  Silver Necklace from Far East Plaza
Chunky Silver Bangle from JEM Shopping Mall


Love how flowy the panel cut skirt became when blown by a strong gush of wind

What I like about this dress is that it is so easy to create different looks with simple accessorizing. If you adore statement accessories like I do, a mono color outfit will be perfect for some creative mix and match.

This dress is also available in Black or Purple!

Scallop Waist Dress in Black
Scallop Waist Dress in Purple
  Hope you like my recommendations for the day. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment