Saturday 10 August 2013

Polka Dots X Romper - Perfect Casual Day Out Fashion!

Ever since I started Lace And Buttons, I have become extremely interested in rompers or playsuits as these numbers are really suitable for my flexible working conditions, which allows for more casual attire. As a certified Style Coach, I can vouch that rompers are great casual style apparel for ladies who want to look stylish, fun and youthful. Very often, ladies who want to dress free and easy on the weekends will just throw on a basic T-shirt with shorts. Although this look is really fast and convenient, it may appear slip slop and even "Auntie" looking! A pretty romper is an easy substitute as the design is very suitable for casual occasions yet trendy at the same time.

Recently, Lace And Buttons launched a series of gorgeous playsuits and one of my personal favorites is the Polka Dot Sleeved Romper.







Classic polka dot prints X super cute and flattering romper design - what is there not to like about this number? I just have to keep a piece for myself :)!

Another of my absolute favorite piece is the Oasis-inspired Oriental Wrap Style Romper which is on backorder right now. I swear to keep a piece of this for myself as well when the stock arrives!


And here are the rest of the designs (last pieces) or on backorder:

Grid Mono Romper
Daisy Skorts Playsuit in Blue
Embroidered Neckline Romper
Daisy Skorts Playsuit in Yellow
Daisy Bouquet Skorts Playsuit
Tree Print Monochrome Romper
Pastel Rainbow Skorts Playsuit
That's all for today and hope you enjoyed these eye candies as much as I do! More great designs coming up soon and I can't wait to share more pictures :).... Meanwhile, wishing everyone a great weekend and hope all will have a good rest after our beloved nation's birthday yesterday.

See you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment