Tuesday 25 June 2013

Outdoor Fashion Shoot and Japanese Curry House, Coco ICHIBANYA

Ever since I joined the fashion industry some sixteen months ago, people have been telling me how differently I dress up nowadays. I guess this change is just a "by-product" of running an ever changing and fast moving fashion-related business. While I used to clad myself in well fitted office wear and shoes, now my most common attire consists mainly of casual tops and shorts. When I meet up with friends, I also prefer to wear more stylish designs compared to the more formal styles I used to like. I find myself also quick to follow the latest trend and one of them that I would never have imagined myself following a year ago is the Neon Fashion style.

As the trans-boundary haze situation caused by the illegal burning of peat lands and forest in Indonesia  improves to an acceptable level last weekend, we took the chance to do a short outdoor shoot for a couple of neon designs.

First look:


Neon Mod Dress From Lace And Buttons
Sunglass from Japan
Black Velvet Platform Shoes from City Square, JB
Beaded Earrings and Rose Bangle are both gifts   



Second Look:


Lime Scallop Shift Dress from Lace And Buttons
Retro Earrings from Jcube Shopping Mall
Sunglass is a gift



Bernard and I really love how the pictures turn out! All the sweat and mild danger of air pollution that day were worth it when we see how great the pictures turned out :).  

After the photoshoot, we went for dinner at Coco ICHIBANYA, a Japanese restaurant specializing in curry dishes.


Iced Milked Tea (with syrup and milk provided to us to add according to our on preference) and  Salad with  Japanese Seasoning
Kim Chi Pork Slices with Mildly Hot Curry 
Cheese Fried Pork Chop with Medium Hot Curry 
The taste of the food is certainly up to expectation! We like the fact that the restaurant allows their customers to choose the level of spiciness of the curry they can take from Level one (least spicy) to five (most spicy). The amount of rice can be adjusted as well which is perfect for me as I usually prefer not to have too much rice!

If you are in the mood for some Japanese curry, you may want to consider paying Coco ICHIBANYA a visit.

Coco ICHIBANYA
The Star Vista,
Buona Vista
#02-06


No comments:

Post a Comment