Thursday 2 May 2013

Romantic Floral Fashion Trends - Pretty Dresses for Dates!

Ah Flowers.....

If you are a romantic at heart like me, you will probably love flowers as much as I do. In fact, I love flowers so much that when my husband (boyfriend at that time) sent me roses on two separate occasions after a quarrel, my anger with him almost dissipated immediately. Yes, I am easy to pacify and coax in that manner :).

My affection for flowers extends to other areas such as art and craft, souvenirs, accessories, and of course, fashion as well. So imagine my delight when sourcing new designs for Lace And Buttons this Spring/Summer! Vibrant and gorgeous floral prints are all the rage this season and they are my favorite kind of prints too!

Here are some of the new and super pretty floral dresses at Lace And Buttons:

Victoria Floral Dress

Front Zip Floral Dress
Rachel Floral Dress
Drawstring Floral Dress
Ada Floral Dress

Mona Mirror Dress in Yellow
Mona Mirror Dress in Blue
Kaelyn Tube Dress in Black
Kaelyn Tube Dress in Grey

Beautiful aren't they? I would have kept one piece of every design if they fit me! All these good quality dresses are great for dates and casual day outs with family and friends :). Also, they are kept at really wallet friendly prices ($26.90 to $28.90), including normal postage in Singapore!

Which floral number do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment